- The National Park Project: Kind of self explanatory but a bunch of neat-o pictures of some of the most popular National Parks.
- The Photo-Mash Video of roughly 1,500 photos in 7 days. Fair warning, be prepared.
- The Guest Blogger: A guest on my site that talks about, well whatever he or she wants to talk about. - Today new photos of the trip from NY to WA were uploaded: Galleries include
- “Along Side O’ Da Road”, “NY to WA 2011″, “Sculptures Somewhere in the U.S.” and miscellaneous of others in various albums
- Keep in mind folks that a re-vamping of the Galleries is coming Very Soon, and personally I can’t wait. So get what you can, while you can before its too late.
- and lastly the Daily Photo Blog is Back! and for your first photo is a this:
This photo was taken along side of the road on the way to Yellowstone National Park. We met this very nice guy riding his bike up these crazy mountains, if your reading this buddy tell your wife Good Luck at Columbia University I hear its a beast out there! And for all you that have no idea what I’m talking about, Hello, how are you? So I took this with my Nikon D7000 with my Tokina 11-16 ultra wide angle lens, of course a multiple step post processing took place to make it look somewhat unique but pretty close to what we saw on the road it was excellent!
I may have been gone but my ideas kept rolling in. The internet works, I start a new job on Monday, I guess this is a great way to start a weekend! Now Start Yours!